You may also have heard that Airtel has recently started a new service called Airtel Payment Bank. In this article, we will discuss the AirtelTez Login Portal and Airtel wallet.
This service can transfer money, pay bills, recharge, and withdraw cash. Customers can get Airtel service at the door. There is no need to visit their centre.
You will earn some decent money using Airtel Mitra. You need to visit portal.airtelbank.com and complete your registration. So, let us begin with our article and stick with us to learn everything there is to know about the Airteltez portal.
Table of Contents
What Is Airteltez Portal?
In this detailed guide, we have discussed Airteltez Portal. As you know, Airteltez Portal is associated with Airtel Payment Bank. Using this kind of service, you can easily do mobile recharges, bill payments, gas bill payments and other digital transactions.
As you know, Airtel only provides many other services like SIM or telecom services in India. Still, it is also spreading its network abroad with the help of which, in the coming future, you can use Airtel Payment Banking service, or in other words, Airtel tez login.
How to Sign Up for the AirtelTez New Portal ?
- Once you click on the button, a new window will be opened.
- Now, Enter the valid mobile number and click on “Get OTP”.
- You will now receive one OTP on your specified mobile number.
- On the next screen, you have to enter the password.
- At last, please click on the “Sign Up” button.
Using this method, you have successfully registered on the airtelTez Portal.
Services Offered By Airtel Payment Bank's
When you use the airteltez payment bank, you will receive the following benefits and services:
Quick Steps - Airteltez Portal Login
- To access the Airteltez Portal, go to Bharti Airtel Bank’s official portal & website.
- Once you open the official website, please enter your mobile number and password in the given section.
- Please click the login button once you have entered all the required information.
After entering valid information, you will be redirected to the dashboard page.
What Is Airtel Payment Bank?
As you know, Airtel was the first company in India to start the Airtel Payment Bank or Digital Bank. The motive of this kind of digital bank is so that customers can get the maximum benefit of banking online. Airtel Payments Bank was established in January 2017.
Airtel Retailer Requirements
What Are the Benefits Of Airtel Payment Bank?
Following are the benefits of airtel payment bank.
AirtelTez Payments Bank Registration Process
Please follow the steps below to register for AirtelTez Payments Bank.
- First, visit the official website at airtel.in/bank/.
- Please click the Register button once the home page has loaded.
- Once you click on the button, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Please enter the 10-digit mobile number and identification proof, like an Aadhar card, driving license, or PAN card.
Now you have successfully registered for Airtel Payments Bank.
How To Login In Airtel Payment Bank Portal?
Please follow the steps below to access your Airtel money Payment Bank account.
How To Download Airtel Payments Bank Manager App ?
Suppose you want to download the Airtel Mitra app & Payments Bank Manager app on your smart device. Then please follow the steps below.
So using the above steps, you can easily download the Airtel Payments Bank Manager Mobile App on your mobile device.
Airtel Payments Bank Manager App
How To Access AirtelTez App & Services?
As mentioned, airtel subscribers can get money services using the Airtel new TEZ app. The app is also available on iOS and Android platforms. To use the app, please use the following steps:
Airtel Payment Bank Number & Details
Airtel provides 24*7 support to its customers.
Just email email@example.com or an airtel customer can call 400 from the registered mobile number, and non-Airtel customers can call on 8800688006.
The exact number can be used for the Airtel Payments Bank KYC customer care number.
|Address||Tower A, Plot No-16, Udyog Vihar Industrial Area Phase 4, Gurugram, Haryana – 122015|
|Customer Care Number||400|
Steps For Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login
Airtel Payment Bank IFSC Code
As you know, Airtel Payments Bank has a licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to carry out financial transactions. Every Airtel Payment Bank customer must have a valid IFSC and MICR code for the Airtel Payments Bank.
Get the IFSC and MICR codes for your Airtel Payment Bank account.
Also Checkout : Eehhaaa JAA Lifestyle Login KYC & Registration [Detailed]
FAQ: AirtelTez Login Portal Related
Following is the official website for https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/
Transferring money with Airtel Payment Bank is a simple process.
- First, please visit the official website at airtel.in/bank/.
- Then, on the page, you’ll see the Send money link. Now you have to click on that link.
- Then a new page will be opened. You must now enter the mobile number or Airtel Payment Bank account number. You can send the money using any one of these methods.
- After that, you must enter all the required information to send the money and click on the Proceed button.
Then you will successfully be able to send the money to another account. Airtel company offer a fattier payment service, and they have so many airtel customer service centres around the world. You can deposit money and pay electricity bills after successful verification. Please also check the Airtel money wallet and create the airtel payments bank account to avail of airtel services.
Yes, you must have an Airtel mobile number to register on the Airtel Tez portal.